Stinkerpants is Featured?! SWEET!

A few weeks ago, I learned that my office was featured on Ikea’s website!  How cool!

ikea.jpg

Then, about a week later, I was contacted by Angee of Sheic Space, who saw my office and loved it.  I am really excited to be featured in the latest issue of Sheic Space.  Super cool!  Thanks, Angee!

sheic.jpg

I am also really excited that my “Will You Be My Bridesmaid?” card was recently featured on Here Comes the Guide’s blog and Brides.com.  Super cool!

stinkerpantsblog.jpg

I’m thrilled! Thank you!!!

This entry was posted in Press, Stinkerpants' drawings & former business. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Stinkerpants is Featured?! SWEET!

1. Sarah with an H says:

Sara! That is flipping awesome. I cant believe you are on the IKEA site. That is big time girl.

2. Nadine says:

Your office is so amazing! It’s no wonder it’s being featured all over the place. I wished you were closer so that you could help me with interior designing. Oh well, I’ll just have to be inspired from afar.

3. Meg says:

New job prospect for you – home office design. :)

4. StefK says:

That’s awesome, sara! That is so much awesome, great press…you totally deserve it!

And I LOVE those cards too. Man, I wish I had seen those before my wedding…

5. MsPurple24 says:

Oh my GOD, Sara!!! This is huge! Don’t you DARE forget about me when you’re big and famous.

P.S. Please tell me you’re keeping a scrapbook of all of this stuff (as in: a portfolio). A blog is not forever, my friend…

6. Amy says:

WOW! What great publicity for you! That is so amazing- and well deserved.

7. Kate Miller says:

Holy Fagioli! IKEA Business!? That’s so awesome. The rest is awesome too – but I am starstruck by that. It’s like, maybe some day I’ll be perusing the local IKEA office demos and – poof! There you’ll be! ;)

8. Elizabeth says:

Congratulations! Everything you do is so cute- you deserve the press!

9. Wendy says:

OMFreakin’G!!! I’m totally starstruck too. you rock.

10. Christine says:

Congratulations on all of your features! That’s pretty exciting! :)

11. walletpuppy says:

That’s awesome! I love that you were covered in Here Comes the Guide and Brides.com, too.

You look super pretty in that photo. That’s awesome that your office was the subject of IKEA’s feature and a piece in Sheic Space!

12. Stinkerpants says:

Thanks you guys!!!

@Ms.Purple : No scrapbook. You’re right, a blog isn’t forever–UNLESS you print it out and bind it!!!